TEKTON Groove Joint Pliers Set, 3-Piece (7, 10, 12-3/4 in.) | 90394
Free Shipping Included! TEKTON Groove Joint Pliers Set, 3-Piece (7, 10, 12-3/4 in.) | 90394 by TEKTON at Classic Cars By FP. MPN: 90394. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Especially useful for plumbing and mechanical work, the TEKTON Groove Joint Pliers Set will find its way into just about any project. Sharp teeth on each jaw are angled to work with the direction of operation, creating a high-leverage, nonslip bite like a pipe wrench. Fully undercut and interlocking tongue and grooves won't slip or separate under high stress, providing superior joint strength and stability. Nut and bolt fasteners allow operation tension to be adjusted if needed and, unlike perma
Product Description & Reviews
Especially useful for plumbing and mechanical work, the TEKTON Groove Joint Pliers Set will find its way into just about any project. Sharp teeth on each jaw are angled to work with the direction of operation, creating a high-leverage, nonslip bite like a pipe wrench. Fully undercut and interlocking tongue and grooves won't slip or separate under high stress, providing superior joint strength and stability. Nut and bolt fasteners allow operation tension to be adjusted if needed and, unlike permanent rivets, can be used to recalibrate and maintain performance throughout service life. The high-strength 4150 alloy steel construction is naturally corrosion resistant and tough enough for anything you throw at it. Broad rounded-handle profiles distribute force evenly, reducing stress and pressure on your hand. Slim nonslip grips add extra cushion and comfort without adding bulk. Set Includes:(1) 7 in. groove joint pliers (1 inch jaw capacity)(1) 10 in. groove joint pliers (1-1/2 inch jaw capacity)(1) 12-3/4 in. groove joint pliers (2-1/4 inch jaw capacity).
Features & Highlights
- INCLUDED: Set includes three groove joint pliers (7-inch, 10-inch, and 12-3/4-inch). The 7-inch has a 1-inch jaw, 10-inch offers a 1-1/2-inch jaw, and 12-3/4-inch has a 2-1/4-inch jaw capacity.
- STRENGTH: Chiseled, angled pipe-wrench-style teeth lock on with a sure bite to tighten and loosen bolts. Ideal for plumbing and mechanical work, the undercut tongue and grooves interlock for superior joint strength while nut and bolt fastener allows fine-tuning of operating tension.
- ADJUSTABLE: These tongue and groove pliers have between a 1-inch and 2-1/4-inch jaw capacity, depending on the size, and offer tremendous versatility. These pliers feature an adjustable nut bolt fastener that can be accustomed to specific sizes and tension.
- HIGH GRADE: Steel alloy is naturally corrosion-resistant & provides a vice grip hold even on irregular shaped objects & clamps. Slim, nonslip grips provide comfort and control without adding bulk, while a broad and rounded handle profile distributes force evenly across your hand to reduce stress and pressure.
- OVER 50 YEARS: Tekton manufactures strong, professional tools. Over the years, we have evolved to provide durable wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, sockets, ratchets, & other tool box stables for you to utilize.
- FAMILY OWNED: Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan we are dedicated to making the world's best hand tools. We hire the best engineers to create tools with maximum strength & leverage. Our tools are creatively designed, well-made, and durable.
Always Guaranteed: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tools & Home Improvement
3.2 x 14.3 x 3.2 inches
5.7 x 5.4 x 16.4 inches
Have questions about this item (90394), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TEKTON, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 90-2600/2022, ean: 4007582030322,
Orbis branded products are made for long time heavy duty use. This keeps us always the deciding step ahead in respect of quality in comparison to our competitors. Our high-class standard of functionality and quality is supported by a modern and chara...
mpn: GS-1SA, ean: 0025582831873,
Founded in 1886, Channel lock is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of high-quality pliers and assorted hand tools. Now run by the fifth generation of the DeArment family, Channel lock tools reflect a tradition of dedication to excellence maintain...
mpn: 81 11 250, ean: 4003773078470,
For siphons, tube fittings and connectors. With 25 adjustment positions, box-joint design. Ideal for tightening and loosening siphon screw connections, plastic pipe fittings and round union nuts.For siphons, tube fittings and connectors. With 25 adju...
mpn: VJ-1, ean: 0025582300102,
Set contains 412 6.5-Inch and 422 9.5-Inch V-Jaw pliers. Right angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip better and last longer. Undercut tongue and groove design won't slip. V-Jaws give you more points of contact on round stock and tubing. Patented reinf...