Free Shipping Included! ARES 71289-90-Tooth Aluminum Ratchet Set - Ergonomic Handles & Reversible Sealed Head Design by ARES at Classic Cars By FP. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 90 Teeth for Only 4 Degree Sweep Each ARES 90 Tooth Aluminum Ratchet needs only 4 degrees sweep for ratcheting action, so they're perfect for close quarters work in tight spots. Made of premium Aluminum with an improved ergonomic handle, these ratchets are built to last, so you'll always have them when you need them. Thanks to the thumb switch on the back of the sealed ratchet heads, you can easily change direction, so go from tightening to loosening and back again totally hassle-free. Feat
Product Description & Reviews
90 Teeth for Only 4 Degree Sweep Each ARES 90 Tooth Aluminum Ratchet needs only 4 degrees sweep for ratcheting action, so they're perfect for close quarters work in tight spots. Made of premium Aluminum with an improved ergonomic handle, these ratchets are built to last, so you'll always have them when you need them. Thanks to the thumb switch on the back of the sealed ratchet heads, you can easily change direction, so go from tightening to loosening and back again totally hassle-free. Features: Includes- 3 pc. ratchets Drive sizes: 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, and 1/2-inch 90 teeth 4 degree swing arc Thumb switch on back of ratchet heads for easy direction change Constructed of premium Aluminum Ergonomically designed handles for improved comfort and reduced hand tension during use Ratchets meet and exceed ASME performance standards
Features & Highlights
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: These 90 tooth ratchets are constructed from lightweight aluminum for easier use and long lasting durability. These classically designed tools also feature a ratcheting mechanism with 90 teeth, making them the perfect tools for tight or confined spaces.
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: The reversible 90 tooth ratcheting mechanism only needs a 4-degree swing arc to operate, and the drive direction can easily be changed with a flick of the thumb switch on the back of the sealed ratchet head. The ratchets also include an EVA foam dual colored reusable storage tray for quick and easy access and safe storage!
- WHY YOU NEED IT: The improved ergonomic handle and close quarters ratcheting design allow for ease of movement in today's tight and confined engine compartment. These 90 tooth ratchets also meet and exceed ASME torque performance standards.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES 90 Tooth Aluminum Ratchet Set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
3-Piece 90 Tooth Aluminum Ratchet Set
7.1 x 1.7 x 15.1 inches
Have questions about this item (0818765029545), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ARES, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SKT25302, ean: 0020209007525,
The TEKTON 1/2 inch drive 6-Point Socket & ratchet set includes every socket from 3/8 to 1-5/16 inch and 10 to 32 mm with no skipped sizes. The set comes equipped with a 90-Tooth quick-release ratchet as well as a universal joint and extension, which...
mpn: 15645, ean: 0020209156452,
Save time and avoid extra disassembly work with the TEKTON 3-pc. 1/2-inch Drive Long Extension Bar Set. Made of premium chrome vanadium steel, these extension bars gain access to tight, narrow spaces and loosen the toughest fasteners without twisting...
Zero Degree Swing Arc for Confined Fasteners The ARES Offset Extension Wrench Set is a versatile, impact-ready tool set that includes 10 low-profile sockets and can be used with impact or pneumatic wrenches to help you tackle fasteners in tight space...
mpn: 83000, ean: 0099575830006,
Designed to be longer than most conventional ratchets for added leverage. Includes beauty rings and knurled ends which helps quickly identify SAE and metric sockets. Features fully polished drive ratchet that consists of low profile head for great co...