Free Shipping Included! Forney Easy Weld 251 20 P Plasma Cutter by Forney at Classic Cars By FP. MPN: 251. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Forney's Plasma Cutter machine can be used but not limited to cutting thin sheet metal in an auto body shop, all the way to a farm and ranch. This Forney 120-volt Plasma Cutter is a must-have for contractors working with HVAC, plumbing, and restoration.CUTS- Mild steel, aluminum and stainless steel from thin material to 1/4''* (6.35 millimeters) with ease! *(Mild Steel). EASY TO USE- All you need is 120 volt power source and 1.5 CFM of compressed air. Built in regulator and air dryer make operat
Product Description & Reviews
Forney's Plasma Cutter machine can be used but not limited to cutting thin sheet metal in an auto body shop, all the way to a farm and ranch. This Forney 120-volt Plasma Cutter is a must-have for contractors working with HVAC, plumbing, and restoration.
Features & Highlights
- CUTS- Mild steel, aluminum and stainless steel from thin material to 1/4"* (6.35 millimeters) with ease! *(Mild Steel)
- EASY TO USE- All you need is 120 volt power source and 1.5 CFM of compressed air. Built in regulator and air dryer make operation a breeze
- DRAG TORCH TECHNOLOGY- Allows you to drag cutting tip in direct contact with the metal you're cutting for smooth consistent clean cuts
- LIGHT AND PORTABLE- Forney's 120-volt 20 P Plasma Cutter is generator friendly so on the go cutting and moving to different job sites is possible
- RUGGED- All metal case. Built to take the day to day
- MACHINE INCLUDES- Includes a 13' cutting torch, 8' ground clamp, 20A-15A adapter, 1 additional electrode and 1 additional nozzle. Backed by a 12-month warranty
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS- Dimensions: 15.125" (384.18 millimeters) x 8.125" (206.38 millimeters) x 12" (304.8 millimeters) Weight: 21.5 lbs. (9.75 kilograms) Air compressor capable of 1.5 CFM is required (not included)
- Click on the (BY FORNEY) name above in blue under the title to view our full catalog of Welders, Abrasives, Chain/Wire Rope, Tools and more!
Plasma Cutting Equipment
12 month warranty
Tools & Home Improvement
8.13 x 12 x 15.13 inches
15.1 x 13.2 x 22.2 inches
Have questions about this item (251), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Forney, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 220941+220842, ean: 0653905879525,
Package Including：20PCS 22094120PCS 220842Sold BY Jack&Dave Products are OEM Products Not Original20PCS 220941. 20PCS 220842. Sold BY Jack&Dave. Products are OEM Products Not Original. Hypertherm Powermax 65/85/105.
mpn: 220819, ean: 0662310314729,
Hypertherm 220819 Nozzle is specifically designed for Powermax65/Powermax85/Powermax105 handheld plasma torches with current rating of 65 A. Package of 5Hypertherm Powermax 65 Nozzles 220819.
mpn: h-220842, ean: 0787893888402,
10 pcs 220842 Electrodes fits Hypertherm Powermax 65 85 / 105 AMP After Market OEM product10 pcs 220842 Electrodes. fit Hypertherm Powermax 65/85/105A.
110V CUT40i The input voltage for this machine 120V, If user connect it to 220V, the machine will explode, Be careful ~! The Plasma Cut 40i is an IGBT inverter-based plasma cutting machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology. Machine is re...